Thursday, July 19, 2007

Did you care when I cut my hair?



Cause I wanted you to..



i have the needs of a temple devotion and hope 'cause life life's about dying and in your room the sweetest tune you took off my clothes (he's falling in love) falling (so catch him) falling (so catch him) falling (he's falling down) falling (so catch him) falling (so cach him) falling (he's falling down) don't you rain on my parade i'm happy for once and that's worth celebrating and did you care when I cut my hair 'cause i wanted you to (he's falling for you) falling (so catch him) falling (so
catch him) falling (he's falling down) falling (so catch him) falling (so catch him) falling (he's falling down) i'm falling down.


(Blueboy-‘So Catch him’ , από το ‘Unisex’ του 1994, Sarah Records)

Tι με έπιασε βραδιάτικα με τη Sarah. Κακό να γυρνάς στο παρελθόν.
Άραγε ακούστηκαν καθόλου στην Ελλάδα οι Blueboy; Ποιος ξέρει..
Από το ίδιο άλμπουμ, lazy thunderstorms


pic: sami kelsh

3 Comments:

Blogger kat. said...

i care..

19/7/07 20:34  
Blogger everything ok! said...

i took that picture; stumbled upon this blog as a result.

those words are beautiful.

very cool.

7/1/08 02:50  
Blogger schottkey said...

thanx.
seems like the words picture what this photo wants to tell..

7/1/08 09:20  

Post a Comment

<< Home








eXTReMe Tracker